Continuously improve the quality of services is a must for any organization. It shows that you take seriously the users of your services. The module Continual Service Improvement should not be missing in the offer ITIL ® exams for IT Service Management.
An exam for CIOs, Chief Technology Officers, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
You want to improve service delivery and to learn more about the principles, processes, methods, techniques and organization. Implementation and the critical success factors of continuous improvement of services have your full attention.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit CSI01: Introduction to continual service improvement
- Learning Unit CSI02: Continual service improvement principles
- Learning Unit CSI03: Continual service improvement process
- Learning Unit CSI04: Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Learning Unit CSI05: Organizing for continual service improvement
- Learning Unit CSI06: Technology considerations
- Learning Unit CSI07: Implementing continual service improvement
- Learning Unit CSI08: Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Electronic aids allowed: No