“ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) is the most accepted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) in the world. Over 1.5 million professionals have earned one or more ITIL® certificates at EXIN.
ITIL® consists of a coherent set of best practices drawn from many public and business sectors. ITIL® is the appropriate framework for organizations that (regularly) deal with supplying, using or supporting IT services. ITIL® is based on the practice of IT Service Management and is expected to continue to be a guiding framework for a long time.
Many organizations are heavily dependent on their IT. ITIL® provides the most detailed documentation for successfully setting up management processes within an IT organization.
Exams by Level
- ITIL ® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management – ITILF
- ITIL® Practitioner – ITILP
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Certificate – ITILCSI
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate – ITILMLC
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis Certificate – ITILOSA
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization Certificate – ITILPPO
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation Certificate – ITILRCV
- ITIL® Service Design Certificate – ITILSD
- ITIL® Service Operation Certificate – ITILSO
- ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements Certificate – ITILSOA
- ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate – ITILSS
- ITIL® Service Transition Certificate – ITILST
- ITIL® Master Qualification – ITILMA
“IT Infrastructure Library is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.