ITIL® Foundation is the most important certification for IT professionals and staff who want to know more about IT Service Management. Organizations that operate using the full ITIL exam to train staff based on ITIL role. Their ITIL skills help them perform better and work together.
You are an IT professional, business manager or business process owner in an organization according to ITIL ® works. After obtaining the certificate you understand how the ITIL ® -exam program contributes to a higher quality of IT Service Management. Your role and abilities are important for better (team) performance.
Candidates are tested on nine categories:
1. Service Management as a practice (Comprehension)
2. The Service Lifecycle (Comprehension)
3. Key Principles and Models (Comprehension)
4. General concepts (knowledge)
5. Selected Processes (Awareness)
6. Selected Roles (Awareness)
7. Selected Functions (Awareness)
8. Technology and Architecture (Awareness)
9. ITIL Qualification scheme (Awareness)
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic equipment permitted: no