IT Service Management is a continuous process. This certificate focuses on the management side of ITIL ® , from the perspective of planning, implementation, strategic change and risk management. View participants IT Service Management in the long run.
A certificate for CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners. You will contribute to the monitoring of the ITIL ® Lifecycle and improve IT Service Management in your organization.
The certificate is mandatory for anyone who ITIL ® will achieve Expert certification. ITIL Expert is a prerequisite to be ITIL Master in IT Service Management.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
– At least 15 credits from ITIL ® Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning unit MALC01: Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Learning unit MALC02: Communication and stakeholder management
- Learning unit MALC03: Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Learning unit MALC04: Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Learning unit MALC05: Governance and organization
- Learning unit MALC06: Measurement
- Learning unit MALC07: Implementing and improving service management capability
- Number of questions: 10
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Electronic aids allowed: No