A practice exam for organizations based on ITIL ® work and apply IT Service Management. The emphasis is on operational principles and processes throughout the entire lifecycle of services. Analysis of services and continuity of supply are essential.
You are incident manager service (level) manager, IT professional, business manager or business process owner in the implementation of operational processes in your organization. To learn more about Operational Support and Analysis. You contribute directly or indirectly to a higher level of IT Service Management.
You are daily or regularly engaged in the operational support of IT Service Management. For example to prevent or quickly resolve incidents, manage access rights and the most diverse operations.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit OSA01: Introduction to operational support and analysis
- Learning Unit OSA02: Event management
- Learning Unit OSA03: Incident management
- Learning Unit OSA04: Request fulfilment
- Learning Unit OSA05: Problem management
- Learning Unit OSA06: Access management
- Learning Unit OSA07: The service desk
- Learning Unit OSA08: Functions and Roles
- Learning Unit OSA09: Technology and implementation considerations
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Electronic aids allowed: No