Continuity of service is essential for any organization. Planning, Protection and Optimization services provide continuity. Managing demand, capacity and availability is key. This makes the module indispensable for anyone directly or indirectly involved in providing services or is responsible for its operation.
You are an IT professional, business manager or business process owner and is part of the operational staff in your organization. You want to know more about the management of demand, capacity, availability, safety, risks and IT Service Continuity Management and service contracts that go with them. You contribute to higher levels of IT Service Management.
The certificate shows that you have knowledge of planning, protection and optimization within the IT Service Management field. You know the guidelines for designing, implementing, supporting and improving the processes. You’ll see the risks and critical success factors. The certificate befitting a practical role.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit PPO01: Introduction to planning, protection and optimization
- Learning Unit PPO02: Capacity management
- Learning Unit PPO03: Availability management
- Learning Unit PPO04: IT service continuity management (ITSCM)
- Learning Unit PPO05: Information security management
- Learning Unit PPO06: Demand management
- Learning Unit PPO07: Planning, protection and optimization roles and responsibilities
- Learning Unit PPO08: Technology and implementation considerations
Number of questions: 8
Pass mark: 70%
Open Book: Yes
Electronic aids allowed: No