This is a module for professionals who have to deal with (commercial) offers and contracts for IT Service Management. Solid Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and contracts with suppliers avoid misunderstandings and ensure a flawless delivery of services over time.
You are part of the operational staff and are involved in Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management and Business Relationship Management. Particularly suited for service (level) managers and portfolio managers.
In your role you have to deal with operational activities surrounding offers, agreements and responsibilities (service level) agreements. With the knowledge from this module you contribute to a higher quality of IT service support within the organization.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit SOA01: Introduction to service offerings and agreements (SOA)
- Learning Unit SOA02: Service portfolio management
- Learning Unit SOA03: Service catalogue management
- Learning Unit SOA04: Service level management
- Learning Unit SOA05: Demand management
- Learning Unit SOA06: Supplier management
- Learning Unit SOA07: Financial Management for IT services
- Learning Unit SOA08: Business relationship management
- Learning Unit SOA09: SOA roles and responsibilities
- Learning Unit SOA10: Technology and implementation considerations
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Electronic aids allowed: No