This is a module for anyone who wants to meet with service operations, principles, processes, activities and functions of management and operation of IT infrastructures. With this knowledge on board, organizations have their operational business better control and increase the quality of IT Service Management.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainer or you are part of the supervisory staff. In your role you have to deal with the operational activities of services, managing, coordinating or integrating them within the Service Lifecycle.
After obtaining your certificate, you are familiar with the basics of service operations, the challenges, risks and critical success factors. You think more from the business than from technology.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit SO01: Introduction to service operation
- Learning Unit SO02: Service operation principles
- Learning Unit SO03: Service operation processes
- Learning Unit SO04: Common service operation activities
- Learning Unit SO05: Organizing for service operation
- Learning Unit SO06: Technology considerations
- Learning Unit SO07: Implementation of service operation
- Learning Unit SO08: Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 28/40 or 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Qualification Level: Intermediate