The strategic side of services within the Service Lifecycle must not be underestimated. Connecting IT with the business is crucial. This requires specific knowledge and skills. How do you calibrate on a strategic level services? This module provides a solid foundation for strategy development, valuation, financial management and management of demand.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainer or you are part of the supervisory staff. In your role you have to deal with or are you responsible for strategy development services.
The Service Strategy certificate proves that you are able strategically to deal with services and all aspects involved in this. You know the risks and the critical success factors and have the skills to lift service strategy within the organization to a higher level.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit SS01: Introduction to service strategy
- Learning Unit SS02: Service strategy principles
- Learning Unit SS03: Service strategy processes
- Learning Unit SS04: Governance
- Learning Unit SS05: Organizing for service strategy
- Learning Unit SS06: Technology considerations
- Learning Unit SS07: Implementing service strategy
- Learning Unit SS08: Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Electronic aids allowed: No