What are the goals and the principles of Service Transition? This module makes it clear and expands on the principles, processes, activities, methods and functions. It is a practical module, focusing on the main points and details are excluded.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainer or you are part of the supervisory staff. In your role you have to deal with or are you responsible for Service Transition.
You learn to organize and manage Service Transition, where communication and change in the organization not be forgotten. After obtaining the certificate, you can grow into the role of Service Manager, with the task of controlling the functions and processes within the Service Transition Lifecycle.
– The ITIL ® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management *
– An accredited training by an accredited trainer
* Whether the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL ® ) (Version 2) in combination with the ITIL ® Foundation Bridge certificate.
- Learning Unit ST01: Introduction to service transition
- Learning Unit ST02: Service transition principles
- Learning Unit ST03: Service transition processes
- Learning Unit ST04: Managing people through service transitions
- Learning Unit ST05: Organizing for service transition
- Learning Unit ST06: Technology Considerations
- Learning Unit ST07: Implementing and improving service transition
- Learning Unit ST08: Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Number of questions: 8
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open Book: Yes
- Electronic aids allowed: No