Peachtree is an accounting application for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) made by Sage Software. Peachtree enables comptrollers and managers to automate and manage numerous accounting tasks, like:
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable.
- Creating financial statements, check invoices.
- Tracking banking transfers and payroll.
- Importing and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Integrating scanned documents like checks, receipts and invoices, eliminating paper from the accounting process.
Sage Software’s release of Peachtree Premium Accounting for Construction is customized specifically for the needs of subcontractors, contractors and operations managers in the construction industry. Small construction companies and individual contractors both use construction industry-specific functions like job costing, fixed assets tracking, progress billing and advanced budgeting to control costs, track expenses and organize billing. Peachtree also makes industry specific versions for accountants, distributors, manufacturers and non-profit organizations.