A BTEC Edexcel UK Diploma Qualification is unlike any other. Why? Because it works for everyone. It works for learners developing the skills and knowledge they need to be successful, for teaching professionals preparing their learners for the jobs of the future, and for employers recruiting team members who can hit the ground running.
GET YOUR BTEC EDEXCEL DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS OR IN COMPUTING
CALL US TODAY AND GET FREE DEMO CLASS
CHECKOUT OUR Edexcel UK DIPLOMA COURSES BELOW
BTEC Edexcel UK Higher Nationals are delivered at both universities and colleges in 60 countries around the world. They are an ideal choice for students seeking an affordable and relevant route to a degree or employment.
This year over 100,000 students in the UK and worldwide will choose to do a Higher National Certificate or Higher National Diploma to help them progress in their career.
BTEC Edexcel UK qualifications are widely recognised by industry and higher education authorities around the world as the principal technical professional qualification at Levels 4 and 5. Developed in conjunction with employers, students, and professional bodies, BTEC Edexcel UK offer your students real experience, opportunities and comprehensive qualifications that will benefit their chosen career.
With BTEC Edexcel UK qualifications, you can:
- Diversify your HE offering, giving students a choice of over 40 subjects;
- Allow continuity for level 3 students, providing them with a clear progression route to level 4 and 5, whilst meeting the needs of local employers;
- Provide students with the opportunity to top up to a university degree;
- Build relationships with local employers by responding to the needs of the new Apprenticeship levy;
- Participate in periodic reviews of the qualifications, working alongside Pearson, employers, HE providers and students to shape what they will look like in the future;
- Benefit from complimentary teaching and learning resources that align with your area of expertise, and help with planning and delivery of the qualifications; and
- Work with Pearson to design and validate your own qualifications that address skills gaps within specific sectors.