Leadership has been described as “a process of social influence in which one person can enlist the aid and support of others in the accomplishment of a common task”. For example, some understand a leader simply as somebody whom people follow, or as somebody who guides or directs others, while others define leadership as organizing a group of people to achieve a common goal.
An intensive executive leadership training event that explores your role as a leader, visionary and strategic thinker! Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership. Get skills for coaching employees to improve the effectiveness of individuals and teams!
- What Are Leadership Skills?
- A Born Leader?
- What You Will Learn
Three Traits Every Successful Leader Must Have
- The Desire to Lead
- Commitment to the Mission and Vision of the Organization Integrity
Understanding Your Role: Leading vs. Managing
- Differentiating Between Management Skills and Leadership Skills
- Our Perceptions of Leadership
How Your Personality Style Affects Your Ability to Lead
- The Personality Matrix
- The Platinum Rule
- The Autocratic Leadership Style
- The Democratic Leadership Style
- The Bureaucratic Leadership Style
- The Charismatic Leadership Style
Leading the Team
- Team Purpose Statements
- Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing
- Why People Resist Delegating
- When Delegating Does and Doesn’t Work
- To Whom?
- How to Delegate Successfully
- What is Mentoring?
- Structuring Your Mentoring Relationship